During spring break I was able to get to a doctor about my constant stuffy nose and was prescribed an antibiotic. They are huge pills as you can see.
I was taking my pill one night when I swallowed it wrong and it got kinda stuck in my esophagus. It was slowly and painfully moving down when I started to get light headed and then I suddenly blacked out. When I came to I didn’t know what was happening.
My parents said I fell straight back, landed with my head on the tile floor and hit my elbow against the center formica. I was shaking on the floor for thirty seconds until I shot up to my feet and started flailing around, punching my mom in the mouth in the process. That’s when I came out of the fog.
Because my parents thought I had a seizure they took me to the doctor the next day and he said that the pill probably hit my vegas nerve which runs through the stomach and esophagus and into the brain. Then the doctor made of of me, but at least I didn’t have a seizure. I did have one painful bruise on my elbow.
Now I cut my pills in half. The moral of the story is that you should never take medicine because it might try and kill you.